Online Advertising Application Sheet
Leverage the De Facto Standard in IP Intelligence Technology to Increase the Reach, Relevance and Response of Online Advertising
Billions of dollars are flowing into digital advertising. Given how much time consumers spend on mobile devices, social media and the Web, digital platforms are drawing a much higher percentage of marketers’ ad budgets. But, the market continues to shift as rich media replaces traditional static advertising banners, and a multi-device approach is required to stay with consumers as they move from desktop to tablet to mobile. Marketers and advertisers are realizing the huge impact that digital advertising can have for their brands when the right message reaches the right audience at the right time.
IP Geolocation Reduces Wasted Impressions
The digital world is a crowded place, and consumers tend to ignore information that’s not relevant. The goal of every advertising campaign is to reach the right customers at the right time, while avoiding those who are not interested. However, the online audience is so vast that this not an easy task. Companies and brands must find ways to target online campaigns in order to reduce wasted impressions and deliver results.
Online location targeting has been proven to significantly improve the success of digital advertising campaigns by upward of 30 to 40 percent. But, how can businesses easily and successfully target ads in today’s data-overloaded, privacy-sensitive environment? With IP-based geolocation technology. Knowing users’ geographic locations provides deeper insight about audiences, allowing advertisers to improve the reach, relevance and response for their online campaigns―regardless of the platform.
Deliver the Right Message to the Right Audience at the Right Time
Whether you are a leading website, online or mobile ad network, publisher, or retailer wanting to deliver ads through digital channels, Digital Element’s geolocation and IP Intelligence technology can provide the information you need to serve a variety of truly targeted ads and content in a simple and cost-effective manner.
Beyond geography, NetAcuity© can also determine other pieces of information such as a visitor’s connection type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), mobile carrier, domain name, company name, home or business user and more―providing the data necessary to target campaigns in new ways to produce positive results.
- Increase Returns – Command a 30-40 percent premium over non-targeted ads.
- Improve Reach and Relevance – Deliver relevant ads to specific audiences to reduce wasted impressions and increase click-through rates and message reach.
- Deliver Custom Targeting – Leverage other IP Intelligence parameters to deliver custom targeting such as delivering online video ads based on a user’s connection speed or automatically serving a mobile ad to a user by identifying connection type.
- Create Consistency – Reduce ad variance issues across networks by deploying the industry’s most widely used geolocation technology.
- Reach Users Across Devices – Deliver location-targeted content and ads to users across devices when connecting online or via IP-enabled WiFi connections.
View the Full Data Sheet (PDF)
We would love to learn more about your specific use case. Please contact one of our experts to discuss how we can best address your unique needs.