Latin American Pay-TV Operators Gain More Data Insights to Strengthen Digital Rights Management

Mar. 14, 2018 The rise of the internet has revolutionized the broadcast industry. The days of a fixed program schedule delivered through a small number of terrestrial TV stations are long gone. Instead viewers have access to over-the-top (OTT) and video-on-demand services (VOD) and have become their own program schedulers, with a vast array of […]

How IP Geolocation Technology Gives iGaming a Winning Hand

Dec. 18, 2017 Online gambling is a thriving industry, and global online wager value is expected to rise to a staggering $950 billion by 2021, a substantial increase from $550 billion last year. Much of this growth will come from mobile channels, driven by a proliferation of smartphones and tablets; availability of low-cost data plans; […]

How a Boost in Quality Geo and Carrier Data is Driving “Ridiculous” Conversions for Mobile Content Advertisers

Nov. 7, 2017 In August, we at Go2mobi made the announcement that our self-serve mobile DSP was taking  Geo-IP and Carrier targeting to a new level by integrating Digital Element’s NetAcuity Edge™ technology and data. Two and a half months later, we’re thrilled to say that nearly 1,000 campaigns are now leveraging this data to […]

C-Suite Needs More Education When it Comes to Location Data

While IP geolocation technology has been around for nearly two decades and is widely used across the globe in a variety of applications, there is still a certain aura of mystery around exactly what this technology is and what it can do. As the industry leader in the IP Intelligence and geolocation space, we relish our position to educate the marketplace and dispel any misperceptions that exist.

Top Criteria for Selecting an IP Geolocation Provider

Many companies claim to provide some form of IP geolocation data. However, there are vast differences between providers in the technologies they employ and service models they deliver. When selecting an IP geolocation provider, ask the following questions to make sure that the vendor you select is right for your business.

Marketing in Latin America’s Growing Digital Economy

Analysts agree that Latin America still lags behind the majority of the world’s advanced economies when it comes to closing the digital divide. However, the region has made one of the biggest digital leaps forward during the last several years, more so than other emerging regions on the planet. Current research and future projections continue to reveal a great opportunity for marketers in Latin America’s emerging digital economy.

How to Build Smarter Rules for Online Fraud Detection

May 17, 2017 The world remains on high alert after last week’s ransomware attacks around the globe. But, the real and dangerous threat of a digital attack certainly shouldn’t come as a surprise to any company, knowing that U.S businesses and government agencies experienced a record 1,093 data breaches in 2016, up 40 percent year over […]

Importance of Accurate IP Geolocation Data in Worldwide Video DRM

May 10, 2017 Consumers around the world are increasingly augmenting, and in some cases replacing, traditional linear TV viewing with video streamed to computers and other IP-connected devices. Consumers want to use their own devices, and they expect access to live and on-demand content, both in the home and on the go. As a result, […]

How Big Players Use Device Intelligence for Web Optimization and Analytics

April 24, 2017 Today we spend as much as 68 percent of all digital media time using smartphones or tablets which only leaves 32 percent for using desktop computers. Not paying particular attention to mobile visitors is a wasted opportunity at best and a real threat to the business at worst, especially if the closest […]

Improve Engagement for Email Marketing Campaigns by Adding Hyperlocal Geolocation Data

March 29, 2017 The Email Service Provider (ESP) landscape continues to evolve, and the competition is as intense as ever to reach and engage target audiences. ESPs using more data points to personalize communications to drive end-user engagement will be among those that differentiate themselves in the marketplace. PostUp, the leader in end-to-end email marketing […]