Freebie of the Month
This month’s free content:
Mobile IP Targeting Myths and Facts: Dispelling Marketplace Misperceptions
The profusion of mobile devices has changed the way companies reach and engage with customers. In this exclusive white paper, we dispel some of the biggest myths around mobile IP targeting. Here’s what’s inside:
- Myth #1: I can only target mobile users who have opted-in to location-based services (LBS).
- Myth #2: IP-based mobile targeting isn’t accurate or very granular.
- Myth #3: Mobile device data only provides location information.
- Myth #4: I already get GPS-generated latitude/longitude coordinates when mobile users opt-in to LBS. What more do I need?
- Myth #5: There’s no point in targeting by connection type when mobile users could be there five minutes then gone.
You can find this white paper and many more in our Resource Center:
Digital Element pricing is based on two variables: data requested and estimated monthly volumes. Please contact us so that we can learn more about your specific needs.