Home » Ready to Engage the 21st-Century Customer at IRCE
Ready to Engage the 21st-Century Customer at IRCE
This year’s theme at IRCE is “Connecting with the 21st-Century Consumer.” We are so there―both literally and figuratively.
Digital Element will be exhibiting again, June 5-8, in Chicago, so be sure and stop by Booth #406 (on your way to or from the Relaxation Station).
We’d love to talk “shop” with you and share the successful marketing strategies involving IP geolocation technology that some of our forward-thinking retail customers have been using to connect with consumers now―and into the future. Among them:
- Localizing merchandise for virtual shelves
- Developing real-time store locators
- Targeting location-relevant promotions and coupons
- For international retailers, instantly routing visitors to the country-specific version of the website
- Creating regionally-based buyer groups, message boards and event calendars to build loyalty
For the latest information on Digital Element activities at IRCE, you can also follow us on Twitter.
We would love to learn more about your specific use case. Please contact one of our experts to discuss how we can best address your unique needs.